Are you ready to vote in the election on November 3rd?
October 06, 2020
We held our annual Town Hall, co-hosted with The Arc of Larimer County and SummitStone Health Partner’s Spirit Crossing Clubhouse, on Tuesday, October 13th. Candidates for offices from Congress to County Commissioner joined us to talk about services and supports for people with IDD and behavioral health issues. We invite you to give it a watch and hear directly from the people on your 2020 Ballot.
Resources, links & other important information for adults with disabilities, family members, caregivers and staff.
- Still need to register? Do it as soon as possible to ensure you receive your MAIL-IN Ballot. The deadline to register is October 26th; but in Colorado, you can still register and vote in
person on November 3rd.
- If you have a Colorado driver’s license or ID card, you can register online.
- View the list of Acceptable Forms of Identification.
- If you do NOT have the required identification, you will need to fill out the PDF Voter Registration form.
- There is also a Spanish Language Voter Registration Form (Formulario de registro de votantes en español).
Do your research! Colorado will be voting on 11 state-wide measures on November 3rd.
The following resources include explanations of each measure and how they can impact our state and your life.
You have the right to accessible accommodations.
Per the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Larimer County will provide a reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with a disability who need assistance. Services can be arranged
with at least 7 business days’ notice.
- Email the County at email@example.com
- Call (970) 498-7820
- “Walk-in” requests for auxiliary aids and services will be honored to the extent possible
but may be unavailable if advance notice is not provided.
Know key dates & upcoming deadlines:
- Week of October 12: County sends out Mail Ballots.
- October 23: LAST DAY to submit an ADA request with reasonable notice (7 business
days before the election).
- October 26: LAST DAY to submit voter registration AND receive a ballot in the mail.
- If you register to vote AFTER October 26, you will have to visit a Voter Service &
Polling Center to pick up a ballot.
- November 3: ELECTION DAY! Your ballot must be received by 7p.m. to be counted.
We will update this page as relevant resources become available, so come back and visit soon!